As a Customs Agency, We Offer All-Around Service
As a customs agency, we know that customs processing can be complex, and can involve a huge number of formalities and legal regulations. At TBN, we can support you in your customs import and export processes, and handle all of your organizational concerns as part of our customs service, from customs declarations and customs inspections to follow-up work and process optimization. We have been working in the transportation and logistics field since 1998, and we base our work on long-term experience, expertise, and know-how.
We specialize in warehousing, customs, merchandise insurance, and smart transportation solutions. TBN is just the right partner for your customs processing needs. Trust our tact and knowledge, and contact our friendly customer service department now for a non-binding custom offer.
Our Customs Services at a Glance
TBN is a strong and reliable partner for your customs clearance, since our customs service can handle a large number of processes, partial areas, and full procedures for you. The following section provides an overview of our services as a customs agency, so you can contact us about exactly the services you need. We offer custom-tailored solution concepts based on our broad range of experience and our diverse contacts. Contact our experts now to receive your custom, detailed solution concept for your customs import or export.
- Import customs Atlas system at all German customs agencies
- Import declarations for inward processing
- Preparation of shipping documents (T1/T2) with NCTS – we are an approved shipper
- Intrastat notifications for goods transport
- Within the EU
- Setting up and managing customs warehouses
- Document and freight handling at airports
- Providing CITES and GVDE certificates
- Preparing export documents
- (Export declaration) at all German customs agencies
- Preparation of EUR1, ATR, T2L and INF3
- Handling for outward processing
- Obtaining certificates of origin
- Intrastat notifications for goods transportation within the EU